SECTION 1 – WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT
We collect personal data from you when you voluntarily provide such information, such as when you contact us to place order for our services or to inquire about any information, respond to one of our surveys, which typically includes your:
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Home Address
- Information about your home which you give us
- Your payment details
- Your IP address and
- Any other personal information which you give us in connection with the Services.
In general, You can browse our Website without telling Us who You are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once You give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information for the fields that are optional. We may automatically track certain information about You based upon your behaviour on Our Website. We use this information to do internal research on Our users' demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve Our users. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL You next go to (whether this URL is on Our Website or not), your browser information, and your IP address.
If You transact with Us, We collect some additional information, such as a billing address, a credit / debit card number and a credit / debit card expiration date and/ or other payment instrument details and tracking information from cheques or money orders.
SECTION 2: WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
- We use personal information to provide the delivery of Our services to You. To the extent We use your personal information to market to You, We will provide You the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe transaction; collect money; measure consumer interest in Our services, inform You about online and offline offers, services and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect Us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce Our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to You at the time of collection.
- In Our efforts to continually improve Our service offerings, We collect and analyse demographic and profile data about Our Users' activity on Our Website. We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with Our server, and to administer Our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify You and to gather broad demographic information.
SECTION 3: CONSENT
- When You provide Us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, it is deemed that You have consented to the use of your personal information by Us to carry out the transaction as requested
- 2 In the course of business, if your personal information for any secondary reason, We shall specify the reason for requiring such information. Upon such request, You shall have the option to refrain from revealing such information to Us.
- If after You consent, either impliedly or expressly, for your personal information to be used by Us, You change your mind, You may withdraw your consent for Us to contact You, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time. Such withdrawal of consent shall be communicated to Us through an email at email@example.com.
SECTION 4: DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts; correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of Our Website; and to facilitate joint or co-branded services where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity. Those entities and affiliates may not market to You as a result of such sharing unless You explicitly opt-in.
SECTION 5: THE COMPANY NAME
- All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by Our store and its service providers.
- For more insight, you may also want to read Lazyday’s Terms and Conditions here.
SECTION 6: THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
- We may engage the services of third parties to help us serve Our customers better. In general, the third-party services providers engaged by Us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to Us.
- However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information We are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions and we recommend that You read their privacy policies so You can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these third party service providers.
- In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
- When you click on third party links on Our Website, We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and for the loss or consequential damage that may be caused to you and encourage You to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 7: SECURITY
- To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- We use Security Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology to encrypt sensitive personal information before it travels over the internet. Credit card numbers are never stored on our database or servers.
- We need to caution You that the Lazyday’s Services could be vulnerable to hacking, virus attacks and your personal data may be at risk. Lazyday takes all the necessary and reasonable caution to protect the Lazydayservice and data.
SECTION 8: ADVERTISEMENTS
- On the Lazyday App and/or the Website and/or onPick-up/Delivery Bags, Lazyday might post advertisements provided by Advertisers. These Advertisers might set mobile device id on their Apps. The Lazyday is not responsible for any of these Advertisers. You on your entire risk and volition are advised to deal with the Advertisers if You intend to. By allowing such advertisements Lazyday does not recommend or market or warranty the Advertisers, quality, commitment, deliverables, genuineness and Advertisers commitment to protect your Personal Information.
SECTION 9: AGE OF CONSENT
- By using this site, You represent that You are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
SECTION 10: THIRD PARTY SERVICES
You can log into our Website/App through your E-mail account. In such a case, you must enter the email address and password that of your E-mail account. We will ask that you grant us permission to access and collect your Facebook basic information (this includes your name, profile picture, gender, networks, user IDs, list of friends, date of birth, email address, and any other information you have set to public on your E-mail account). If you allow us to have access to this information, then we will have access to this information even if you have chosen not to make that information public.
We store the information that we receive from E-mail with other information that we collect from you or receive about you.
- If our Website is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell services to You.